L.A. Area Rx Card
The LOS ANGELES AREA Rx CARD is a free prescription assistance program that provides Los Angeles County residents with FREE discount drug cards. The LOS ANGELES AREA Rx CARD was launched to help the uninsured and underinsured afford their prescription medications. However, the program can also be used by people who have health insurance coverage with no prescription benefits, which is common in many health savings accounts and high deductible health plans. Additionally, people who have prescription coverage can use this program for non-formulary or non-covered drugs. This includes people enrolled in Medicare Part D.
- The LOS ANGELES AREA Rx CARD provides an opportunity for FREE discount health savings cards to all residents of Los Angeles County.
- This program has no restrictions, requires no enrollment/application and has open formulary, so all medications are eligible for discounts.
- Using this card will provide an average savings of 30 percent, with savings as high as 75 percent on some medications.
- The card can be used to supplement most health insurance plans including Health Savings Accounts, High Deductible Plans and Medicare Part D.
- LOS ANGELES AREA Rx CARD is administered by United Networks of America (UNA). UNA is the nation's leading provider of value added benefi ts serving more than 50 million members across the country.
- The LOS ANGELES AREA Rx CARD is accepted at more than 55,000 pharmacies nationwide and is not limited to Los Angeles County residents only.
- In addition to the prescription savings, the LOS ANGELES AREA Rx CARD includes valuable savings on prescription eye glasses, teeth whitening, Diabetic supplies, vitamins, Lasik Surgery, and hearing aids.
To take advantage of this program, simply enter your name and e-mail address below and we will generate a printable membership card for you. You may create as many cards as you need. This card is pre-activated and can be used immediately.